Situated next to our vegetable farm, coffee, and cacao plantation, our Private Farmhouse Cabana is secluded from other accommodations and is designed to provide a comfortable rainforest experience for families or small groups who want more space.
Our Private Farmhouse Cabana can comfortably accommodate up to six guests and features the following amenities:
- Well-ventilated through an open architectural design and fully screened to add comfort and protection.
- Fans to provide air flow and cooling during hot periods.
- Main bedroom has a Queen four-post bed, second bedroom has bunk beds, all with mosquito nets.
- A central common area with indoor seating.
- Quality bed linens and blankets.
- Private bathroom complete with shampoo, shower gel, soft towels and hot water.
- Flowers and “Made in Belize” decor throughout.
- Complimentary filtered water.
Starting at US$119 (low season) or US$139 (high season) per night, double occupancy.
All rates are in U.S. Dollars per night. Additional person charges and fees may apply. A 9% hotel tax will be added to all room rates. All bookings include a self-guided tour of our rainforest trail where you’ll see medicinal plants, exotic tropical birds, caves, our cacao plantation, and farm.