The Jungle Cabana
Starting at US$102 (low season) or US$119 (high season) per night, double occupancy.
Nestled in the pristine rainforest, each of our five jungle cabanas are accessed by boardwalk and designed to give you a comfortable jungle experience.
Each Belize Jungle Cabana can fit up to four guests comfortably and features the following amenities:
- Breakfast is included when you book direct
- Complimentary Steeped coffee, electric kettle and water dispenser
- Safe deposit box
- Well-ventilated through an open architectural design and fully screened to add comfort and protection
- In room hammock for relaxing
- Private en-suite bathroom complete with hand soap, shampoo, body wash, towels and hot water
- Great for couples, families or honeymooners
- Complimentary on-site activities including hiking, bicycles and swimming in our on-site creek. Tubing is available seasonally as water levels permit.
- Kids 5 years and under stay for free!
- Because of our commitment to conservation, this accommodation has no air-conditioning. Ceiling and floor fans are provided.
- “Made in Central America” decor throughout.
All rates are in U.S. Dollars per night. Additional person charges and fees may apply. A 9% hotel tax will be added to all room rates. All bookings include a self-guided tour of our rainforest trail where you’ll see medicinal plants, exotic tropical birds, caves, our cacao plantation, and farm.